Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch






We had such a fun weekend this past Saturday!  We went to Connor (my cousins baby) 1st birthday and then we went to the pumpkin patch.  Ryan was able to come with us- which was a surprise!  I was so glad he got to come!  Also, sister Allison came to be our photographer!  We went to get our family of pumpkins.  On mine and Ryan's first fall married we got two pumpkins.  Last fall I wanted to get our family of three, but we were a little busy in October having a baby and all.  So this year we got our FOUR pumpkins- still very odd to me that we are a soon to be family of four.
We weren't sure how Garrison would take to walking around in the dirt (he tends to be a little girlie when it comes to stuff like that, I don't know why ;)  But he LOVED IT!  He had to touch EVERY pumpkin, esp the bumpy ones. And I promise he told all 8 million of the pumpkins "hey".  Here are some of our favorite pictures from the day- it was very hard to narrow them down!

1 comment:

danielle said...

How adorable! I can't wait to get home and pick out a pumpkin.