Being a wife. Raising babies. Enjoying the small things.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Baby vs. A Box
While I was in the kitchen cleaning today Garrison decided that it would be fun to climb on top of a box. Well, Garrison isn't known for being a light weight, so you can guess what happened. I thought it was funny, Garrison did not.
Emily!! I almost died laughing when I saw these pictures. He looks so innocent in the first picture - like "what mom? I know what i'm doing." I am sad that we are missing him grow up so much. See you very soon, hopefully!
1 comment:
Emily!! I almost died laughing when I saw these pictures. He looks so innocent in the first picture - like "what mom? I know what i'm doing." I am sad that we are missing him grow up so much. See you very soon, hopefully!
Post a Comment