Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week wrap up

So far our summer has not been very "summer like". It is 100 degrees outside, but things never seem to slow down! This week was no different!
We started the week with a visit to Dr. Dobak (Riley- Anne's specialist). First of all let me just say he is a wonderful doctor and has such a wonderful staff. We had an ultrasound that checked from the top of her head all the way to her little toes! It was nice to her again, but we couldn't help but be worried the entire hour and a half. Well, we received some very promising news- the cyst in her bladder is GONE, isn't our God so good?!? She still has some swelling in her right kidney that we will continue to watch, but her other kidney and every other part of her is developing beautifully! I haven't been able to scan in her ultrasound, but it is crazy how much it looks just like Garrison's! What a sweet girl she is, I can't wait to hold this sweet baby.



Also this week Ryan sold the Corolla! Woo hoo! He is so excited to be getting a truck that he can do landscaping and irrigation out of and not have to haul all of his equipment sticking out of the back of a miniature car :)

Last but not least, I skipped Publix this week and made a trip to Target. I spent right under 35 bucks for $90 worth of stuff! I was super pumped. I wont bore you with the list of what all I got, but it was around 30 items... a lot of which I scored for FREE! YES!

*Ignore that the tp is turned the wrong way in the picture... stuff like that bothers me to no end...*

No comments: