Saturday, June 26, 2010

Getting ready for Riley-Anne

We started switching out Allie-Parker and Garrison's rooms this week. Allie-P and Riley Anne will share a room (Garrison's old room) and Garrison will move into Allie-Parker's room. Try explaining that to a 2 1/2 year old and a 15 month old! They just still do not really get it! I have gotten the closets switched out and I think that is all I can handle for this week. For some reason I became very sentimental while organizing their closets. It made me think about bringing them home to their nurseries for the first time and how small they looked in their cribs, and how quiet everything was ;) There are so many sweet memories that took place in each of the nurseries, it is going to be so hard to change them up! But Miss Riley-Anne needs a place to make her memories too... so we will be adding a few new things for her!
P.s. I know there are a ton of pictures... I just could not narrow them down!
Garrison pulling up in his crib for the first time! I walked in, and there he was standing up! We found out days later Allie-Parker was on her way!
So, so tiny on her first day home!
Peek a boo!
All grown up sitting in her "rock rock"
Morning after sleeping in his big boy bed for the first time!
What happens if you turn your back! They got into that green bucket in the back of the picture and into the closet! I was only gone for like 5 seconds and they completely destroyed the room!

No comments: