This post will more than likely be all over the place. I have given up on naptime today, so me and my little buddy Garrison will be typing this post together!
Easter party at school, irrigation jobs for Ryan, birthday parties, play dates and tons of packing filled our days the week before we left for vacation!
I'll start with Easter party pics:
Well, just one, they all look like this. Garrison with a mouth full of candy! The party was simple but fun, perfect for a bunch of three year olds. We ate some lunch, did a little craft and then headed home to get spring break started!
While Garrison was at school (before his party) me and Allie-P got some fun park time with Kennadie and baby Shelton (as Allie-P says). I wish I would of remembered to take some pics of the girls, they had such a great time! I had a great time too hanging out with my favorite football wife, Audrey! I only had one child with me and I couldn't even swing one picture?! Seriously Emily, where has your brain gone?
On a side note, did I mention I forgot to pack Garrison an Easter basket to hunt eggs with and I totally forgot to make treats for their treat bags? So, after seeing the beautifully monogramed baskets all the other children's moms remembered to send, I sprinted back to our car dumped out our shoe basket (yes we keep most of the kids shoes in the car) and Gar hunted eggs with it. I did wipe it out a little first :) Then on the way to the park me and AP swung in Carpe and picked up 7 of the cutest Easter cookies you have ever seen! Too bad they didn't have eight, Allie-Parker let me HAVE IT the entire ride home. Mom of the year saves the day :)
Moving right along...
Last Saturday me and Crystal went to the Belk charity sale. It was so much fun! We got there at 5:45ish and shopped for 3 hours! It was great! I remembered to pack my camera, but did not remember to take a picture of us! Again, I think I function better in chaos!
Last weekend we also had Kennadies birthday. Ken and Audrey threw a great party with tons of great things for the kids to do, including a bounce house. Kennadie was so cute opening her gifts! She got so excited with each one and would run over and show them! Happy 2nd bday Kennadie! Thanks for being such a great buddy to Allie-Parker!
Beach pictures and post coming soon! I know you just can not wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment