Thursday, September 16, 2010

Beware: Extra long post

Here is my best effort to catch everyone up with whats been going on with the Little's. To sum it up- EVERYTHING! Football season is in full swing, leaving us missing Ryan many days and nights. Thankfully this year he gets Saturdays off, if he didn't I just do not think I would make it!
Garrison has started "school". Like we thought, he LOVES it! I love it too. The program is just so great, they do so many fun activities for the kids and really love on them. Garrison (and Allie-Parker too) are still adjusting to the new schedule -before school started they went down for nap at 11:30 because they wake up so early, but now with school they do not go down until 1:30. This can make the car ride home a little nuts because everyone is sleepy and screaming, but hopefully they will adjust soon. Here are some his first day of school pictures, doesn't he look so handsome?!?!

What's been going on with Allie-Parker? She is growing up so fast. Her vocabulary has started to really take off! She loves to point and say "trees" and "car" while we ride in our car. She has become a little less clingy to me. She still pretty much screams the entire time she is in nursery at church, poor volunteers, I'm so sorry. Although, we did have two Sundays that she made it, but only because men where helping with their wives. Allie-Parker loves guys and she went right to them. This might come back to bite us in her teenage years, but hey it gets us through the service :0 It really has been great to be able to spend some time with just Allie-Parker while Garrison is at school. I have really been able to get to know her and all of her little quirks. She is so not a girly girl. Allie-P would rather be outside, running around in a diaper than wearing a dress and hair bow, even though I repeatedly put them in her hair :)
Here are some cute pics of Allie-P after she woke up from a nap... love the hair!

And now for Riley-Anne's update. She is now 35 weeks old and weighing 4 pounds 15 oz! Also, they think she will have hair! On the positive, we no longer have to see the specialist for her kidneys! What an answered prayer! Her cysts have not grown and are no longer blocking anything. She will just have one working kidney (which is fine) and need to be evaluated by our pediatrician after she is born!
We had a scare a couple of weeks ago and ended up spending the night in the hospital. To make a long story short, she stopped moving and when she did her heart rate did not accelerate and I was having contractions. After all this our Dr. decided it would be best to do weekly non-stress test and bio-physicals. She continues to "fail" the stress test, but pass her physicals! After meeting with the Dr. yesterday he said that we will be delivering around the 38 week mark, if not sooner. While we are very excited to meet this little girl, we also want her to grow and be as strong as possible before she is born! Please continue to pray for our sweet Riley-Anne! I do not have any of her ultrasounds pics on the computer, but I assure you she is beautiful :)
I have so many more pictures to load, but I can hear my little bugs waking up from nap!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Emily- wonderful to see you posting again.
Garrison is getting so big! and I can't get over how much your baby girl has grown- learning so much just like my little one. Time flies.
I am praying for a beautiful delivery for you and the baby.