Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ryan's last softball game of the season

Last week was Ryan's last game of the softball season- they were playing Theodore (a huge rival for the girls and for their Coach) so naturally we all wanted to be there to see our team win! We loaded up and headed to Semmes. I think this might be the first time I have made it through the ENTIRE game... but only because my very helpful Mother in Law came! I can't really tell you any details about the game because Allie-Parker insists on putting every single acorn she can find into her mouth... but I do know the Vikings won! "MGM... say it backwards, MGM", sorry Ryan I had to do it- its my favorite cheer :) Go Lady Vikings and Go Coach Little!

The funniest girls you will ever meet... they keep Ryan on his toes!

Ryan trying to explain to the babies that he isn't coming home but heading to football practice... can you believe its already football time?!?!?
Family pic with the winning Coach, isn't he cute?!?!? Baby three is saying "hello" to everyone!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Do you know what baby #3 is yet?