We haven't had our "official" first appointment yet, although I did have to go in a few days ago for some pain I was having. At that appointment, thankfully, they found nothing to be wrong, just chalked it up to my muscles being so, and I quote "stretched and tired" (nice)... that I was just feeling the stretching of the baby. But after insulting my stomach muscles ;) the nurse told us that this little one will more than likely be due at the end of October (no exact date yet). We go back in March so hopefully we will know a little more then! We can't wait!
P.s. I will take any and all suggestions on how you Moms of three survive from day to day :)
1 comment:
Congratulations Emily! That is so exciting. And I'm sure you were VERY shocked. (Just based on previous conversations). What a blessing!
Post a Comment