There are the four categories that our days now fall into. Good days are when both babies are happy and most of their needs are met, bad days- well that describes itself, lucky days are when both babies are fed and actually nap at the same time and "thank goodness for new days" are the worst of the worst. We haven't really experienced too many of them since bringing Allie-Parker home- but today would definitely qualify!
Garrison woke up at 1:30 (yes in the a.m) and stayed awake crying until about 5. I would of loved to just shoved some ear plugs in and tuned him out, but he is my child and the motherly guilt kept me awake all night tossing and turning over silly questions like - did he have cheese at dinner (he is lactose intolerant BIG TIME), did I give him enough attention, and hundreds of other things that you don't think of until your child is screaming your name for 4 hours :(
On a positive note Allie-Parker slept through the night- but that was the last time she slept until now- 8:30 at night :( Boo! Needless to say the day was rough!
I constantly feel like one of them is not happy. If I am playing with Garrison, poor Allie-Parker is just hanging out in her bouncy, if I'm playing with Allie-Parker Garrison is getting into everything and screaming for juice. How do Mom's with more than two do it? Much less Mom's with multiples?!?!?
Both babies are asleep now and me and Ryan actually got to hang out - luckily Allie-Parker's colic is all but gone so we don't have to battle that anymore every night.
Thank goodness that tomorrow is another day and I get another try at being a Mom of two!
*Picture explanation and title: I was making up our bed today and Garrison just walked into the room wearing a headband. Me and Ryan have been saying that he has been going through an "identity crisis" since he is now a brother- and then he walks in with a headband on- HILARIOUS*
No comments:
Post a Comment