Friday, September 19, 2008

Garrisons 10 month pictures

We just got the proofs back from Garrisons 10 month pics- and it just confirmed that he is the cutest! I can't help but smile when I look at them- and I have oh about 83 times. We got them taken at Lighthouse studio and I would recomend Mrs. Leslie to anyone! She took Celeste's senior portriats and Trail pics so she came highly recommended. She was so sweet and patient- she even let us come back a second day because Gar wasn't the sweetest or patient the first try! She also printed out all of the images so we could see what they would look like, instead of just looking at the "raw images" online. No worries- I spent about 3 hours at her studio trying to decide. In a couple of months we are headed back to get some family portriats done- this will truly test Mrs. Leslie's skills as a photographer- sure she can make Celeste and Garrison look good (prob two of the most beautiful people I know) but what about pregnant me?!?!?!
So here is the link- enjoy!
http://lhactionshots.com/OnlineViewing/
The password is : Garrison (make sure to capitolize his name or it wont work!)
Have a good weekend and ROLL TIDE!!!

2 comments:

Kelly Bolerjack said...

Oh my goodness. He's is too cute of a kid! I love him! The pictures are wonderful!

We're gonna go get some done once the next baby is born...so we can get newborn, Laelyn, and family all at once. Melinda Mercer did our wedding pictures and after you've used her for a wedding, she does free sittings for life. So we can have studios done for free, and just pay for the pics. Or we can have pics taken at the Fairhope pier for a couple dollars extra. She lives in Fairhope and charges $1 per mile up to 15 miles. I'm super excited about them. I want to get some good nursing shots. Hopefully Laelyn will be walking by then...she's still not. So, this is a lot longer than it should have been. Bye!!

danielle said...

Emily-his pictures are so cute! I love the black and white pics. We were just saying how we needed to get some made of Jeremiah. I love them. I hope you get them all.