Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Attack of the Zwieback Toast

always swore Garrison would never snack on this stuff! But his lovely reaction to teething has made me desperate to find any type of relief for him and me!  I took these pics of him eating the toast for the first time about two weeks ago. It was HILARIOUS! I just put it on his tray and hoped that he didn't notice it- but he picked it up and started chewing on it like he had been doing it for years! So i guess thats a good thing ;)
PS We have since gotten a new high chair- I am not really a fan of Winnie the Pooh- but we received it as a gift and it served its purpose. I really tried to be economical and just deal with it, but i finally caved in to my shopping habits and bought a new cute one.

2 comments:

Chris and Rachel Morgan said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad you are blogging!! I feel so much closer to you now that I can read about you and Gar and Ryan. Keep up the good work, missy. You are better than I am at this already :)

Gary and Pam said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is so big. Ya'll please plan to come see us and you and Ryan and Rachel and Chris can go play in Atlanta and we will keep him.